Choose your style
Fabulously soft our wraps, available in 3 different styles, come in a range of beautiful colours
Our 100% Pure 3 Ply Scottish Cashmere Wraps
Anise Cashmere wraps are made from the highest quality, ethically sourced 100% pure cashmere which is spun and then knitted in a Mill in the Lowlands of Scotland, renowned all over the world for exceptional quality!
Our Cashmere Wraps are made from the highest quality cashmere and expertly created. Coupled with our range of shapes and colours, we’re sure you’ll find a Cashmere Wrap you’re going to fall in love with.
All our customers are covered by our money back returns policy for 30 days (don’t like your wrap? Send it back. We’ll refund you or exchange it if you’d like to try a different colour!) and if you need any assistance, you can just get in touch any time; we’d love to hear from you.
Caring for your wrap
Our wraps are easy to care for so you don’t have to worry about trips to the dry cleaners!
- The wraps can be either dry cleaned, hand or machine washed
- If hand or machine washing no more than 30 degrees
- Machine wash on “woollens or delicates” with appropriate detergent
- Do not use any fabric conditioner
- Dry flat – press with cool iron if necessary
Colours & Our Guarantee
We really hope you love your wrap but we know how difficult it is to choose just the right colour on a computer screen. That’s why we devised this simple way of getting just the right colour for you
- Order the wrap you want in all the colours you think you’d like (most of the time it’s generally between two!)
- We’ll send you your lovely new wraps in the post
- Take a look and if either of them isn’t exactly what you’d want, just send one back!
- Order the colour you’d like
- If when you receive it you’d like a different colour you can simply post it back to us and email us on [email protected] with the colour and style you’d like to replace it
- We’ll send you the colour you’ve requested on receipt of your original wrap
If you’d like any advice on colours or just can’t decide which one to get, call us! We’d love to talk it through with you. You can usually reach us on 07710 219514.
We use Royal Mail Signed For and generally send your wrap within 24 hours depending on the time of the order. If you have any specific delivery times/needs please contact us and we will do our best to assist.
We’ve been sending our wraps out to our customers this way since we started 12 years ago, so we know they’ll be well looked after and arrive to you exactly as we intended.
Returns within 30 days
If it’s just not you, that’s OK! We understand. Of course, we’d love it if you’d contact us and tell us why; if there’s anything we can do we love to help. We’re usually available on 07710 219514.
If you really do need to return your wrap for any reason, you have 30 days from the day you receive it to do so. Here’s what happens:
- Pop your wrap back into a parcel or box and address it to:
Anise Cashmere LtdVicarage FieldMilton Under WychwoodOxonOX7 6LQ
- Take your wrap to the Post Office and send it back to us
- Drop us a quick email to [email protected], just to let us know it’s on its way!
- We’ll refund on receipt of your wrap the same day